Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece

Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece Luggage Set

Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece

Product Features : Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece

  • 840D. Jacquard Printed Polyester With Protecflon Coating
  • Push button retractable pull handles
  • Recessed metal inline ball bearing skate wheels
  • Set includes a expandable 22",25", and 30" super rolling cases, plus a matching 15" deluxe carry on tote
  • Made in China

Product Description : Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece

Spearmint 4 pc luggage set that is a collection of a 15 Tote, 22 Expanding Airline Carry-On, 25 Expanding Rolling Case and a 30 Expanding Rolling Case.

Customer Reviews : Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece

This review is fromThis review is from: Olympia Spearmint four Piece baggage Set (Apparel)


This baggage was terribly pretty, however not in the least the colour shown within the image or mentioned within the description. it absolutely was a awfully definite light-weight aqua blue, with the chocolate dots. I would like I had thought to require an image before I came it!
Tag : Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece

Special Offers : Olympia Spearmint 4 Piece


null

No comments:

Post a Comment