Olympia 30 Rollling Duffle |
Product Features : Olympia 30 Rollling Duffle
Product Description : Olympia 30 Rollling DuffleOlympia's rolling drop bottom duffel has plenty of packing room and plenty of durability for your travels.Customer Reviews : Olympia 30 Rollling DuffleThis review is from: Olympia 30"" Rollling Duffle (Apparel)I was terribly excited by what I examine this bag. I travel lots and was wanting forward to the benefit of rolling my bag around however once my 1st time using the bag, all-time low got scratched up. When crossing from streets to sidewalks it is easy for all-time low to tug or maybe when you are resting the bag on the bottom, with no added protection on the wheel aspect of bag, the red material simply rips and becomes dirty. I want there was added protection on that aspect from water and tearing. Overall the bag looks smart however this issue would create me hesitant to suggest it to any frequent travelers. Olympia Luggage Set review is from: Olympia 30"" Rollling Duffle (Apparel) purchased two months ago simply before a month long trip. used once.Tag : Olympia 30 Rollling Duffle Special Offers : Olympia 30 Rollling Dufflenull |
No comments:
Post a Comment